- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
911 Virginia Ave, Nashville, TN 372163 beds, 2 baths, 2,016 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $248,290
- Price/sqft: $123
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Garbage disposal
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,016 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Lot depth: 235
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 06100004000
- Zillow Home ID: 41075932
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 911 Virginia Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 37216, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.7% less than in Nashville, and 1.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 37216 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37216 home values.
- 909 Virginia Ave Nashville, TN$118K321,631
- 909 Virginia Ave Nashville, TN$182K321,631
- 913 Virginia Ave Nashville, TN$108K21759
- 907 Virginia Ave Nashville, TN$166K411,548
- 915 Virginia Ave Nashville, TN$186K31.51,264
- 919 Virginia Ave Nashville, TN$102K21816
- 905 Virginia Ave # D Nashville, TN$146K441,920
- 908 Matthews Ave Nashville, TN$104K21905
- 910 Matthews Ave Nashville, TN$117K311,120
- 906 Matthews Ave Nashville, TN$169K31.51,620
- 905 Virginia Ave # A Nashville, TN$140K22960
- 905 Virginia Ave Nashville, TN$145K441,920
- 905 Virginia Ave # B Nashville, TN$75K22960
- 912 Matthews Ave Nashville, TN$231K211,650
- 904 Matthews Ave Nashville, TN$129K21820
- 921 Virginia Ave Nashville, TN$80K211,192
- 904 Virginia Ave # 0 Nashville, TN$165K------
- 916 Virginia Ave # A Nashville, TN$244K21800
- 914 Virginia Ave Nashville, TN$103K21936
- 902 Matthews Ave Nashville, TN$121K31938
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.