- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Views: 2,507 all time views
- HOA Fee: $100
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $152,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $68
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ None, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Other, Last Change Type \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ In County, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Exclusion, Special Sale Provision \ REO / Bank Owned, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Pending, Utilities \ Public Utilities
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,236 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 0513641008
- Zillow Home ID: 82051003
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $158-180K.
Market guideZillow predicts 33534 home values will increase 7% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Gibsonton as a whole. Among 33534 homes, this home is valued 24% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 13% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33534, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% less than in Gibsonton, and 411.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33534 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Gibsonton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33534 home values.
|9112 Kentucky Day Ct Gibsonton, FL||$153K||3||2||1,889|
|9108 Kentucky Day Ct Gibsonton, FL||$239K||4||3||3,289|
|7714 Carriage Pointe Dr Gibsonton, FL||$131K||3||2||1,505|
|7805 Carriage Pointe Dr Gibsonton, FL||$204K||5||2.5||2,190|
|9101 Kentucky Day Ct Gibsonton, FL||$337K||4||3||3,232|
|9109 Kentucky Day Ct Gibsonton, FL||$269K||3||2||2,716|
|9106 Kentucky Day Ct Gibsonton, FL||$243K||4||3||3,330|
|9114 Kentucky Day Ct Gibsonton, FL||$172K||3||2||2,200|
|9111 Kentucky Day Ct Gibsonton, FL||$310K||4||3||3,330|
|9109 Kentucky Day Ct Gibsonton, FL||$156K||3||2||1,922|
|9113 Kentucky Day Ct Gibsonton, FL||$249K||4||3||3,668|
|9119 Symmes Rd Gibsonton, FL||$200K||3||1.5||1,777|
|9107 Kentucky Day Ct Gibsonton, FL||$151K||3||2||1,889|
|9115 Kentucky Day Ct Gibsonton, FL||$253K||4||3||3,327|
|9116 Kentucky Day Ct Gibsonton, FL||$211K||3||3||3,187|
|Kentucky Day Ct Gibsonton, FL||$200K||3||2.5||2,672|
|9104 Kentucky Day Ct Gibsonton, FL||$200K||3||2.5||2,672|
|9101 Symmes Rd Gibsonton, FL||$90K||2||2||1,357|
|9117 Kentucky Day Ct Gibsonton, FL||$211K||3||3||2,672|
|9105 Kentucky Day Ct Gibsonton, FL||$248K||3||3||2,970|
Nearby Schools in Gibsonton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!