- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- 1062 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,220 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $56
- MLS #: 21346103
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Heat \ ForcedAir, Lot Information \ Sidewalks, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Trans Type \ Sale, Water Heater \ Gas, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 75+%, Sq Ft Source \ Appraisal, Eating Area \ Pantry, Exterior \ Vinyl, Basement Description \ Finished, Exterior \ Brick, Interior \ Skylights, Lot Information \ Pond, Mandatory Fee Paid \ Annually, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Pool, Architectural Style \ TradAmer, Appliances \ MicroHood, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Oven\Range-Electric, Interior \ Attic Access, Interior \ Walk In Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Double Sinks, Master Bedroom Description \ Walk in Closet, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Maintenance Common Area, Mandatory Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Breakfast Room, Eating Area \ Formal Dining Room, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Concrete, Foundation \ Basement Poured Concrete, Eating Area \ Center Island, Porch \ Deck Main Level, Fireplace Description \ Family Room Fireplace, Exterior Amenities \ Fence Partial, Garage Parking Other \ Garage Door Opener, Garage Parking Other \ Storage Area, Garage Parking Other \ Keyless Entry, Lot Information \ Tree Mature, Equipment \ Sump Pump, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Tub with Shower, Master Bedroom Description \ Garden Tub, Ownership Interest Types \ MandatoryFee
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,826 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2118434927
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $155-168K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46231 home values will rise 1.9% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46231 homes, this home is 36.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 15.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46231, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 86.4% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 17.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46231 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46231 home values.
|9115 Concert Ln Indianapolis, IN||$160K||4||2.5||2,826|
|9109 Concert Ln Indianapolis, IN||$160K||4||2.5||2,500|
|1515 Orchestra Way Indianapolis, IN||$138K||3||2||1,810|
|9109 Concert Way Indianapolis, IN||$203K||4||3||3,546|
|9109 Concert Way Indianapolis, IN||$159K||4||2.5||2,484|
|1521 Orchestra Way Indianapolis, IN||$152K||3||2||2,112|
|9104 Concert Ln Indianapolis, IN||$148K||--||1.5||2,002|
|1527 Orchestra Way Indianapolis, IN||$150K||--||2||2,339|
|9120 Concert Ln Indianapolis, IN||$141K||--||2||1,806|
|9110 Concert Ln Indianapolis, IN||$139K||3||2||1,850|
|1516 Orchestra Way Indianapolis, IN||$148K||--||1.5||2,150|
|1524 Orchestra Way Indianapolis, IN||$138K||--||1.5||1,968|
|1537 Orchestra Way Indianapolis, IN||$145K||3||2.5||2,300|
|9119 Concert Ln Indianapolis, IN||$170K||--||1.5||2,252|
|9116 Concert Ln Indianapolis, IN||$152K||4||2.5||2,228|
|1530 Orchestra Way Indianapolis, IN||$138K||--||1||1,781|
|Concert Ln Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|9138 Concert Ln Indianapolis, IN||$138K||--||2||1,804|
|9122 Concert Ln Indianapolis, IN||$140K||--||1.5||1,825|
|1549 Orchestra Way Indianapolis, IN||$143K||3||2.5||2,080|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!