9118 Comstock Ln N, Maple Grove, MN 553113 beds, 2 baths, 1,672 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2011 for $115,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 370 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- View: Water
- Cable-ready, Guest parking, Living room
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,672 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 1711922120124
- Zillow Home ID: 61623111
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9118 Comstock Lane N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 55311 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 34.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.3% lower than in Maple Grove, and 134.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 55311 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Maple Grove.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 55311 home values.
Nearby Schools in Maple Grove
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292