- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
912 Beechwood Dr, Denton, TX 762104 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,720 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2002 for $139,990
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Carport, Off street, 460 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Cooling System: Central, Granite countertop, Living room, New property
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,800 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2001
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R197241
- Zillow Home ID: 27307131
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 912 Beechwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 76210 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 27.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34.1% greater than in Denton, and 70.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 76210 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 76210 home values.
- 916 Beechwood Dr Denton, TX$153K432,105
- 908 Beechwood Dr Denton, TX$156K42.52,180
- 909 Greenbend Dr Denton, TX$131K321,515
- 920 Beechwood Dr Denton, TX$128K421,467
- 913 Greenbend Dr Denton, TX$155K432,105
- 904 Beechwood Dr Denton, TX$128K321,515
- 905 Greenbend Dr Denton, TX$121K321,362
- 913 Beechwood Dr Denton, TX$137K421,866
- 917 Beechwood Dr Denton, TX$147K42.52,180
- 924 Beechwood Dr Denton, TX$147K42.52,105
- 917 Greenbend Dr Denton, TX$135K421,866
- 921 Beechwood Dr Denton, TX$158K32.52,180
- 900 Beechwood Dr Denton, TX$138K321,761
- 901 Greenbend Dr Denton, TX$142K432,105
- 901 Springcreek Dr Denton, TX$140K321,862
- 925 Beechwood Dr Denton, TX$124K321,366
- 928 Beechwood Dr Denton, TX$141K321,866
- 921 Greenbend Dr Denton, TX$144K42.52,105
- 905 Springcreek Dr Denton, TX$121K321,380
- 908 Greenbend Dr Denton, TX$133K42.51,606
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.