912 Britta Ln, Geneva, IL 601343 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $205,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1202227007
- Zillow Home ID: 4668418
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 912 Britta Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60134 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11.4% higher than in Geneva, and 980.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60134 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Geneva.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60134 home values.
- 908 Britta Ln Geneva, IL$142K32.51,200
- 916 Britta Ln Geneva, IL$181K32.1--
- 920 Britta Ln Geneva, IL$103K32--
- 904 Britta Ln Geneva, IL$140K------
- 920 Britta Ln Geneva, IL$205K31.5--
- 949 Manchester Crse Geneva, IL$214K31.52,300
- 961 Manchester Crse Geneva, IL$187K31.51,200
- 937 Manchester Crse Geneva, IL$141K------
- 900 Britta Ln Geneva, IL$204K32.51,444
- 924 Britta Ln Geneva, IL$170K32--
- 973 Manchester Crse Geneva, IL$140K321,200
- 925 Manchester Crse Geneva, IL$175K31.51,176
- 913 Britta Ln Geneva, IL$181K321,056
- 909 Britta Ln Geneva, IL$141K------
- 917 Britta Ln Geneva, IL$135K21--
- 905 Britta Ln Geneva, IL$183K------
- 985 Manchester Crse Geneva, IL$162K------
- 921 Britta Ln Geneva, IL$183K31.51,400
- 896 Britta Ln Geneva, IL$193K------
- 913 Manchester Crse Geneva, IL$211K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.