912 Magnolia Ct W, Nashville, TN 372213 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,104 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $209,973
- Price/sqft: $100
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,104 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Lot depth: 123
- Lot width: 26
- Parcel #: 142110B00400CO
- Zillow Home ID: 41172044
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 912 Magnolia Court W
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 37221 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 27.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38% lower than in Nashville, and 14.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 37221 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37221 home values.
- 913 Magnolia Ct W Nashville, TN$227K332,146
- 908 Magnolia Ct W Nashville, TN$226K331,911
- 909 Magnolia Ct W Nashville, TN$262K332,864
- 904 Magnolia Ct W Nashville, TN$248K433,039
- 905 Magnolia Ct W Nashville, TN$262K42.52,845
- 900 Magnolia Ct W Bellevue, TN$265K332,889
- 704 Magnolia Trl Nashville, TN$236K42.52,423
- 901 Magnolia Ct W Nashville, TN$155K432,425
- 708 Magnolia Trl Nashville, TN$234K22.52,132
- 400 Belle Pointe Dr Nashville, TN$214K332,428
- 7240 Old Harding Pike Nashville, TN$192K422,046
- 712 Magnolia Trl Nashville, TN$277K323,360
- 801 Magnolia Ct E Nashville, TN$261K332,852
- 7244 Old Harding Pike Nashville, TN$231K532,150
- 7236 Old Harding Pike Nashville, TN$190K442,048
- 7307 Old Harding Pike Nashville, TN$563K663,200
- 7307 Old Harding Rd # B Nashville, TN$269K653,200
- 7222 Westcott Dr Nashville, TN$197K321,525
- 7226 Westcott Dr Nashville, TN$189K321,493
- 701 Magnolia Trl Nashville, TN$271K342,852
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.