912 Morgan St, Joliet, IL 604363 beds, 2 baths, 1 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1915
- 319 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2009 for $162,750
- Price/sqft: $89,900
- MLS #: 08461873
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 352 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3007172250080000
- Zillow Home ID: 5488123
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 912 Morgan Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60436 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 57.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.3% higher than in Joliet, and 874.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60436 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Joliet.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60436 home values.
- 914 Morgan St Joliet, IL$87K21.51,260
- 908 Morgan St Joliet, IL$115K221,326
- 916 Morgan St Joliet, IL$73K211,100
- 915 Audrey Ave Joliet, IL$66K21728
- 913 Audrey Ave Joliet, IL$164K----1,280
- 911 Morgan St Joliet, IL$102K----1,064
- 909 Audrey Ave Joliet, IL$101K311,130
- 917 Audrey Ave Joliet, IL$67K----750
- 918 Morgan St Joliet, IL$70K----882
- 906 Morgan St Joliet, IL$74K----700
- 925 Haldemann Ave Joliet, IL$83K----1,056
- 907 Audrey Ave Joliet, IL$69K21860
- 920 Morgan St Joliet, IL$115K31960
- 904 Morgan St Joliet, IL$80K211,455
- 926 Grand Blvd Joliet, IL$117K421,900
- 924 Grand Blvd Joliet, IL$102K----1,152
- 923 Haldemann Ave Joliet, IL$134K----1,504
- 905 Audrey Ave Joliet, IL--------
- 922 Grand Blvd Joliet, IL$93K--1972
- 912 Audrey Ave Joliet, IL$88K----880
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!