912 N Tacoma Ave, Tacoma, WA 984034 beds, 2 baths, 2,924 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,499 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $355,000
- Price/sqft: $121
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Whole house has newly refinished hardwood floors, new electrical, new heater, air conditioning
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,924 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 2039120040
- Zillow Home ID: 49203282
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 912 N Tacoma Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North End market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 39.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 47.2% less than in Tacoma, and 22.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help North End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tacoma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North End home values.
- 906 N Tacoma Ave Tacoma, WA$527K32.52,714
- 916 N Tacoma Ave Tacoma, WA$540K52.253,523
- 609 N 9th St Tacoma, WA$404K31.52,354
- 920 N Tacoma Ave Tacoma, WA$506K32.752,865
- 611 N 9th St Tacoma, WA$570K51.53,320
- 902 N Tacoma Ave Tacoma, WA$427K32.253,020
- 907 N G St Tacoma, WA$469K434,261
- 911 N G St Tacoma, WA$360K322,732
- 621 N 9th St Tacoma, WA$781K433,585
- 924 N Tacoma Ave Tacoma, WA$342K212,156
- 919 N G St Tacoma, WA$431K31.752,711
- 921 N G St Tacoma, WA$466K432,996
- 1001 N Tacoma Ave Tacoma, WA$504K32.52,441
- N G St Tacoma, WA$385K32.52,191
- 1007 N Tacoma Ave Tacoma, WA$356K422,344
- 824 N Tacoma Ave Tacoma, WA$707K32.754,306
- 923 N G St Tacoma, WA$385K32.51,831
- 618 N 9th St Tacoma, WA$573K32.252,392
- 1009 N Tacoma Ave Tacoma, WA$381K31.51,894
- 819 N G St Tacoma, WA$494K322,857
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!