912 S 34th St, Mesa, AZ 852043 beds, 2 baths, 1,297 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,518 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1981
- 86 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $116,500
- Price/sqft: $90
- Flooring: Concrete
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,297 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 14046381
- Zillow Home ID: 7648332
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 912 S 34th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 85204 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 67.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.1% higher than in Mesa, and 304.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85204 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85204 home values.
- 920 S 34th St Mesa, AZ$154K--21,318
- 906 S 34th St Mesa, AZ$146K--21,318
- 913 S 33rd Pl Mesa, AZ$165K--21,591
- 907 S 33rd Pl Mesa, AZ$143K321,092
- 921 S 33rd Pl Mesa, AZ$154K--21,132
- 928 S 34th St Mesa, AZ$161K321,300
- 864 S 34th St Mesa, AZ$156K--21,318
- 3409 E El Moro Ave Mesa, AZ$178K--2.51,472
- 927 S 33rd Pl Mesa, AZ$132K----976
- 865 S 33rd Pl Mesa, AZ$149K321,132
- 3404 E El Moro Ave Mesa, AZ$156K321,246
- 3402 E Enid Ave Mesa, AZ$200K421,831
- 858 S 34th St Mesa, AZ$161K--21,336
- 857 S 33rd Pl Mesa, AZ$146K--21,132
- 3417 E El Moro Ave Mesa, AZ$157K--21,246
- 3403 E Emelita Ave Mesa, AZ$191K--2.751,657
- 3412 E El Moro Ave Mesa, AZ$181K421,831
- 942 S 34th St Mesa, AZ$150K321,281
- 3351 E El Moro Ave Mesa, AZ$199K321,741
- 3410 E Enid Ave Mesa, AZ$199K--21,831
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.