912 Williamson Dr, Raleigh, NC 276083 beds, 3 baths, 2,551 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.09 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- 187 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Price/sqft: $388
- MLS #: 1933636
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Wet Bar
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,551 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1959
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 170410352995000
- Zillow Home ID: 6422690
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 912 Williamson Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Five Points market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 12.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 67.1% lower than in Raleigh, and 61.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Five Points home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Five Points home values.
- 916 Williamson Dr Raleigh, NC--------
- 1520 Jarvis St Raleigh, NC$1.52M--3.54,170
- 908 Williamson Dr Raleigh, NC$1.97M--3.55,608
- 920 Williamson Dr Raleigh, NC$1.55M354,025
- 1516 Jarvis St Raleigh, NC$962K--2.52,896
- 1517 Iredell Dr Raleigh, NC$808K--44,597
- 915 Williamson Dr Raleigh, NC$1.15M----3,815
- 1527 Iredell Dr Raleigh, NC$1.7M--3.54,832
- 1522 Jarvis St Raleigh, NC$1.11M--3.54,597
- 1514 Jarvis St Raleigh, NC$1.09M----3,636
- 913 Williamson Dr Raleigh, NC$3.35M--3.56,563
- 917 Williamson Dr Raleigh, NC$2.6M--3.56,357
- 926 Williamson Dr Raleigh, NC$780K----3,841
- 1512 Saint Marys St Raleigh, NC$649K--2.53,100
- 1521 Jarvis St Raleigh, NC$1.31M43.54,697
- 1529 Iredell Dr Raleigh, NC$655K--22,028
- 1529 Iredell Dr Raleigh, NC$508KStudio--2,000
- 1514 Saint Marys St Raleigh, NC$731K54.53,872
- 1514 Saint Marys St Raleigh, NC$792K54.53,872
- 1539 Iredell Dr Raleigh, NC$1.08M--33,471
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.