- Lot: 0.51 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- 37 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,945 all time views
- 69 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $2,800,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $543
- MLS #: 15890433
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: 6 spaces
- View: Territorial
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Bathroom Features \ Powder Room, Building Structure Style \ Contemporary, CARETS Listing Status \ Pending, Common Walls \ Detached/No Common Walls, Cooking Appliances \ Built-Ins, Cooking Appliances \ Range, Cooking Appliances \ Range Hood, Cooling Type \ Air Conditioning, Cooling Type \ Central A/C, Cooling Type \ Zoned A/C, Eating Areas \ Breakfast Area, Eating Areas \ Dining Area, Fireplace Features \ Decorative, Fireplace Rooms \ Living Room, Fireplace Rooms \ Master Bedroom, Floor Material \ Carpet, Floor Material \ Hardwood, Floor Material \ Marble, Floor Material \ Stone (N), Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Interior Features \ Bar, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Laundry Locations \ Inside, Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N), Listing Status \ Pending, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell/Lease, Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N), Other Structural Features \ Service Entrance, Parking Features \ Auto Driveway Gate, Parking Features \ Controlled Entrance, Parking Features \ Direct Garage Access, Parking Features \ Driveway Gate, Parking Features \ Garage Door Opener, Parking Type \ Garage - Two Door (N), Parking Type \ Other, Parking Type \ Parking for Guests - Onsite, Patio Features \ Covered Porch, Patio Features \ Patio Open, Pool Descriptions \ Heated, Pool Descriptions \ Private Pool, PoolYN \ Y, Possession \ CloseOfEscrow, Rooms \ 2nd Story Family Room, Rooms \ Central/Center Hall, Rooms \ FamilyRoom, Rooms \ Guest-Maids Quarters, Rooms \ LivingRoom, Rooms \ Master Bedroom, Rooms \ Walk in Pantry, Rooms \ Walk-In Closet, Spa Construction \ In Ground, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, Square Footage Source \ Builder, View \ Canyon View, View \ Hills View, View \ Trees/Woods View
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 15
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,153 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 160
- Lot width: 147
- Parcel #: 4388020011
- Zillow Home ID: 20534229
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $3.48-8.5M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Beverly Glen home values will increase 4.3% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Los Angeles as a whole. Among Beverly Glen homes, this home is 212.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 46.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Beverly Glen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.6% less than in Los Angeles, and 45.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Beverly Glen home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beverly Glen home values.
|9109 Hazen Dr Beverly Hills, CA||$8.07M||6||5||5,584|
|9135 Hazen Dr Beverly Hills, CA||$12.5M||8||11||10,000|
|9115 Hazen Dr Beverly Hills, CA||$4.89M||4||4.5||3,904|
|9129 Hazen Dr Beverly Hills, CA||$4.72M||5||4||4,394|
|9151 Hazen Dr Beverly Hills, CA||$5.98M||5||5||4,395|
|9105 Hazen Dr Beverly Hills, CA||$4.43M||4||4||3,546|
|9155 Hazen Dr Beverly Hills, CA||$4.4M||3||3||3,188|
|9101 Hazen Dr Beverly Hills, CA||$11.3M||5||8||9,853|
|2428 Bowmont Dr Beverly Hills, CA||$3.3M||4||4||2,479|
|9161 Hazen Dr Beverly Hills, CA||$3.76M||4||4||2,701|
|2420 Bowmont Dr Beverly Hills, CA||$3.5M||3||3.5||3,791|
|9051 Briarcrest Ln Beverly Hills, CA||$5.86M||4||5||4,408|
|9102 Hazen Dr Beverly Hills, CA||$4.33M||4||5||3,076|
|2424 Bowmont Dr Beverly Hills, CA||$2.11M||2||2||2,334|
|2700 Bowmont Dr Beverly Hills, CA||$14.5M||7||7||13,384|
|9050 Briarcrest Ln Beverly Hills, CA||$3.91M||3||4||3,071|
|9171 Hazen Dr Beverly Hills, CA||$9.2M||5||7||5,935|
|2430 Bowmont Dr Beverly Hills, CA||$5.49M||5||6||4,765|
|2402 Bowmont Dr Beverly Hills, CA||$7.74M||4||4||5,944|
|9100 Hazen Dr Beverly Hills, CA||$10.7M||5||8||6,861|
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!