913 6th St NE, Washington, DC 200024 beds, 4 baths, 2,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,980 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1909
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $578,000
- Price/sqft: $231
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Security System
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 2,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0857 0834
- Zillow Home ID: 416899
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 913 6th St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Near Northeast market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 24.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 446% greater than in Washington, and 413.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Near Northeast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Near Northeast home values.
- 915 6th St NE Washington, DC$571K211,428
- 911 6th St NE Washington, DC$681K631,628
- 917 6th St NE Washington, DC$706K42.51,428
- 919 6th St NE Washington, DC$598K33.51,575
- 604 I St NE Washington, DC$751K443,080
- 921 6th St NE Washington, DC$726K42.52,200
- 600 I St NE Washington, DC$766K443,056
- 608 I St NE Washington, DC$637K34.51,986
- 923 6th St NE Washington, DC$584K322,000
- 614 I St NE Washington, DC$410K------
- 614 I St NE # 4 Washington, DC$807K842,732
- 618 I St NE Washington, DC$617K42.51,280
- 605 K St NE Washington, DC$547K321,164
- 607 K St NE Washington, DC$587K31.51,428
- 603 K St NE Washington, DC$620K32.51,484
- 613 K St NE Washington, DC$620K321,428
- 609 K St NE Washington, DC$575K321,524
- 616 I St NE Washington, DC$567K211,231
- 601 K St NE Washington, DC$666K33.52,036
- 611 K St NE Washington, DC$581K43.51,620
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.