913 Beck Ln, Lafayette, IN 479093 beds, 1 bath, 881 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 336 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 881 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: 791104103014000032
- Zillow Home ID: 50653319
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 913 Beck Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 47909, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 92.5% greater than in Lafayette, and 195.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 47909 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lafayette.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 47909 home values.
- 909 Beck Ln Lafayette, IN$97K421,819
- 917 Beck Ln Lafayette, IN$66K--1.51,009
- 940 Rochelle Dr Lafayette, IN$66K--1975
- 936 Rochelle Dr Lafayette, IN$79K--1.51,235
- 921 Beck Ln Lafayette, IN$64K--1875
- 905 Beck Ln Lafayette, IN$81K31.51,327
- 912 Beck Ln Lafayette, IN$77K--1.51,064
- 916 Beck Ln Lafayette, IN$84K--11,392
- 944 Rochelle Dr Lafayette, IN$64K--1925
- 932 Rochelle Dr Lafayette, IN$91K--11,700
- 908 Beck Ln Lafayette, IN$73K--1864
- 920 Beck Ln Lafayette, IN$81K--1.51,052
- 948 Rochelle Dr Lafayette, IN$69K--1.51,105
- 925 Beck Ln Lafayette, IN$67K311,235
- 2705 S 9th St Lafayette, IN$80K221,343
- 924 Beck Ln Lafayette, IN$70K--1.5960
- 2701 S 9th St Lafayette, IN$80K321,441
- 928 Rochelle Dr Lafayette, IN$107K--1.52,064
- 2577 Lafayette Dr Lafayette, IN$79K--11,136
- 2573 Lafayette Dr Lafayette, IN$84K--1.51,328
Nearby Schools in Lafayette
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.