913 Buckingham Dr, Silver Spring, MD 209013 beds, 3 baths, 2,454 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,205 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2010 for $350,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 240 sqft
- View: Park
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,454 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1300961235
- Zillow Home ID: 37277001
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 913 Buckingham Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 20901, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.9% less than in Silver Spring, and 48.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 20901 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Silver Spring.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20901 home values.
- 9304 Weaver St Silver Spring, MD$309K--2.51,184
- 908 Buckingham Dr Silver Spring, MD$340K--31,392
- 909 Buckingham Dr Silver Spring, MD$316K--21,389
- 9311 Weaver St Silver Spring, MD--------
- 9302 Weaver St Silver Spring, MD$432K436
- 9309 Weaver St Silver Spring, MD--------
- 910 Daleview Dr Silver Spring, MD$446K--2.51,582
- 908 Daleview Dr Silver Spring, MD$315K--21,180
- 9313 Weaver St Silver Spring, MD$465K--2.52,369
- 912 Daleview Dr Silver Spring, MD$342K--2.51,480
- 9308 Weaver St Silver Spring, MD$393K--2.51,604
- 907 Buckingham Dr Silver Spring, MD$333K--21,295
- 9307 Weaver St Silver Spring, MD--------
- 906 Daleview Dr Silver Spring, MD$351K--21,151
- 9315 Weaver St Silver Spring, MD$316K--2.51,315
- 914 Daleview Dr Silver Spring, MD$383K--2.51,920
- 916 Daleview Dr Silver Spring, MD$465K--3.51,885
- 904 Daleview Dr Silver Spring, MD$361K--2.51,854
- 905 Buckingham Dr Silver Spring, MD$299K--2.51,204
- 9317 Weaver St Silver Spring, MD$473K--2.52,632
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.