913 NE Hyacinth Ln, Ankeny, IA 500212 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $92,000
- Price/sqft: $71
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Guest parking, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 18100626808095
- Zillow Home ID: 68190617
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 913 Ne Hyacinth Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 50021 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 18.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.1% greater than in Ankeny, and 31.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 50021 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Ankeny.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50021 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292