913 Sandhurst Dr, Edmond, OK 730344 beds, 3 baths, 2,164 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,929 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $160,000
- Price/sqft: $74
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,164 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2113783688
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 913 Sandhurst Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73034 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.7% greater than in Edmond, and 37.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73034 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Edmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73034 home values.
- 917 Sandhurst Dr Edmond, OK$170K42.51,822
- 909 Sandhurst Dr Edmond, OK$202K32.51,960
- 1000 Stonehenge Dr Edmond, OK$211K42.52,344
- 912 Stonehenge Dr Edmond, OK$193K422,206
- 1001 Sandhurst Dr Edmond, OK$206K32.52,212
- 905 Sandhurst Dr Edmond, OK$189K322,122
- 908 Stonehenge Dr Edmond, OK$183K322,324
- 908 Sandhurst Dr Edmond, OK$175K322,074
- 1004 Stonehenge Dr Edmond, OK$226K42.52,377
- 904 Sandhurst Dr Edmond, OK$157K422,204
- 1005 Sandhurst Dr Edmond, OK$190K322,400
- 901 Sandhurst Dr Edmond, OK$185K42.52,035
- 912 Sandhurst Dr Edmond, OK$180K422,201
- 904 Stonehenge Dr Edmond, OK$199K42.52,431
- 900 Sandhurst Dr Edmond, OK$166K322,039
- 916 Sandhurst Dr Edmond, OK$214K422,940
- 900 Stonehenge Dr Edmond, OK$196K32.52,461
- 1000 Sandhurst Dr Edmond, OK$175K422,428
- 2508 Malvern Ct Edmond, OK$217K32.52,320
- 821 Sandhurst Dr Edmond, OK$186K432,044
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292