- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9135 Leland Dr, Orlando, FL 328274 beds, 3 baths, 2,123 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,574 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $220,000
- Price/sqft: $104
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 490 sqft
- Sports Court
- View: Park
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,123 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 062431520107040
- Zillow Home ID: 71062834
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9135 Leland Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northlake Park at Lake Nona market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 73% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40.6% lower than in Orlando, and 46.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Northlake Park at Lake Nona home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northlake Park at Lake Nona home values.
- 9127 Leland Dr Orlando, FL$242K321,611
- 9262 Kensington Row Ct Orlando, FL$264K322,243
- 9271 Kensington Row Ct Orlando, FL$254K322,085
- 9159 Kensington Row Ct Orlando, FL$254K322,085
- 9119 Leland Dr Orlando, FL$246K432,150
- 9211 Leland Dr Orlando, FL$274K432,250
- 9952 Fenrose Ter Orlando, FL$280K332,303
- 9111 Leland Dr Orlando, FL$281K432,278
- Fenrose Ter Orlando, FL--------
- 9249 Leland Dr Orlando, FL$246K421,848
- 9964 Fenrose Ter Orlando, FL$253K321,906
- 9955 Cypress Vine Dr Orlando, FL$242K421,880
- 9103 Leland Dr Orlando, FL$301K432,468
- 9287 Leland Dr Orlando, FL$278K332,248
- 9976 Fenrose Ter Orlando, FL$247K421,848
- 9202 Northlake Pkwy APT 109 Orlando, FL$212K221,415
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Northlake Park Community Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.3 mi
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.