- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9137 Cordell Dr, Los Angeles, CA 900695 beds, 7 baths, 5,935 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.72 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $8,500,000
- Price/sqft: $1,432
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 19
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,935 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 170
- Parcel #: 5560016012
- Zillow Home ID: 20799268
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9137 Cordell Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hollywood Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 17.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.4% higher than in Los Angeles, and 25.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollywood Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
- 9116 Cordell Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.98M332,913
- 9166 Cordell Dr Los Angeles, CA$5.43M544,830
- 9126 Cordell Dr Los Angeles, CA$5.54M44.55,200
- 9115 Cordell Dr Los Angeles, CA$6.88M364,524
- 9132 Cordell Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.49M331,861
- 9119 St Ives Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.86M443,768
- 9101 St Ives Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.77M------
- 9101 St Ives Dr Los Angeles, CA$3.92M343,091
- 9150 Cordell Dr Los Angeles, CA--432,719
- 9190 Cordell Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.82M33.52,426
- 9145 St Ives Dr Los Angeles, CA$4.82M565,435
- 9116 St Ives Dr Los Angeles, CA$4.47M344,208
- 9143 St Ives Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.22M542,706
- 1320 N Doheny Dr Los Angeles, CA$4.6M443,765
- 1411 Mockingbird Pl Los Angeles, CA$10.7M596,304
- 9191 St Ives Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.54M343,013
- 9165 Cordell Dr Los Angeles, CA$4.1M332,988
- 1330 N Doheny Dr Los Angeles, CA$5.28M664,100
- 9092 St Ives Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.02M422,525
- 9198 Cordell Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.3M33.52,510
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!