- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9138 Wooden Rd, Raleigh, NC 276172.5 baths, 3,079 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,614 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $299,000
- Price/sqft: $97
- Finished basement, 772 sqft
- Parking: 180 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,079 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 075804922430000
- Zillow Home ID: 115771511
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9138 Wooden Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northwest Raleigh, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60.7% lower than in Raleigh, and 48.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest Raleigh home values.
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
2,041 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in 2014
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
- 9136 Wooden Rd Raleigh, NC$333K--2.53,884
- 9142 Wooden Rd Raleigh, NC$353K442,978
- 9134 Wooden Rd Raleigh, NC$263K53.52,929
- 9134 Wooden Rd Raleigh, NC$317K--2.54,053
- 9144 Wooden Rd Raleigh, NC$357K32.52,929
- 9132 Wooden Rd Raleigh, NC$331K53.53,278
- 9146 Wooden Rd Raleigh, NC$357K32.52,929
- 9139 Wooden Rd Raleigh, NC$199K--2.51,345
- 9137 Wooden Rd Raleigh, NC$201K32.51,672
- 9141 Wooden Rd Raleigh, NC$216K32.51,619
- 9135 Wooden Rd Raleigh, NC$211K331,729
- 9143 Wooden Rd Raleigh, NC$216K--2.51,727
- 9133 Wooden Rd Raleigh, NC$211K32.51,646
- 9148 Wooden Rd Raleigh, NC$349K32.52,903
- 9131 Wooden Rd Raleigh, NC$223K331,640
- 9145 Wooden Rd Raleigh, NC$229K--2.51,738
- 9129 Wooden Rd Raleigh, NC$232K--2.51,727
- 9147 Wooden Rd Raleigh, NC$216K--2.51,588
- 9149 Wooden Rd Raleigh, NC$221K--2.51,664
- 9152 Wooden Rd Raleigh, NC$360K32.52,903
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!