914 79th St, Newport News, VA 236054 beds, 2 baths, 1,334 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Call Christine at 757-713-5487 if interested.
Electric Stove, electric Water heater, Central Gas HVAC. Utilities NOT included in RENT.
Located convenient to shipyard (Huntington Ingalls Industries/Newport News ShipBuilding) as well as New Market North Mall (Mercury Blvd) and I664 to I64 interchange (by Hampton Coliseum).
Also within school district of Marshall ECC, Carver ES, Crittenden MS, Heritage.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2001 for $45,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Off street, On street
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Other
- Foundation type: Slab
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,334 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 274000402
- Zillow Home ID: 74455514
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 914 79th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23605 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Newport News, and 97% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23605 home values.
- 912 79th St Newport News, VA$130K411,131
- 916 79th St Newport News, VA$109K21852
- 917 79th St Newport News, VA$138K211,099
- 7714 Vernon Pl Newport News, VA$91K21680
- 7713 Orcutt Ave Newport News, VA$92K21680
- 915 79th St Newport News, VA$96K21680
- 7712 Vernon Pl Newport News, VA$90K21680
- 7905 Orcutt Ave Newport News, VA$121K21876
- 913 79th St Newport News, VA$92K21680
- 7711 Orcutt Ave Newport News, VA$130K321,396
- 908 79th St Newport News, VA$117K21852
- 7710 Vernon Pl Newport News, VA$130K21.51,320
- 911 79th St Newport News, VA$93K21680
- 7709 Orcutt Ave Newport News, VA$128K311,043
- 916 80th St Newport News, VA$147K321,442
- 914 80th St Newport News, VA$102K21740
- 7714 Orcutt Ave Newport News, VA$118K31903
- 7715 Vernon Pl Newport News, VA$103K21680
- 7900 Orcutt Ave Newport News, VA$101K21996
- 912 80th St Newport News, VA$128K321,300
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.