914 C St NE, Washington, DC 20002
Sold on 4/5/13: $965,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3.5 baths
- Single Family:2,499 sq ft
- Lot:1,094 sqft
- Year Built:1908
- Last Sold:Apr 2013 for $965,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
Fantastic location in the heart of Capital Hill.
1 bedroom 1 full bathroom.
Everything you need is within walking distance: eastern market, pharmacy, restaurants, bars, dry cleaning, post office.
Washer and dryer in unit.
Within walking distance of two metro stations Union Station and Eastern Market.
Brand new renovation that has never been lived in.
High end finishes and tons of closet space.
Walking distance to fantastic restaurants on H St and 8th St.
Condo will be shown by appointment, please e-mail to schedule a time.
One months rent required as a security deposit.
Centrally located in Capital Hill, near two metro stations and walking distance to fantastic restaurants on H St and 8th St.
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringHardwood, Tile
- Security System
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Master bath, Walk-in closet
- Additional FeaturesCooling System: Central, Granite countertop, Living room, Parking Type: On Street, Stainless steel appliances
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Last Remodel Year2013
- LaundryIn Unit
- Neighborhood NameCapital Hill
- Parcel #0938 0034
- Roof TypeBuilt up
- Room Count9
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID419715
- Construction Quality8.0
- Days on Zillow337
- Exterior MaterialBrick
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$838,158||$746K – $888K||+$20,359||$335||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,737/mo||$1.6K – $4.2K/mo||+$45||$1.10||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts Capitol Hill home values will increase 4.7% next year, compared to a 4.9% increase for Washington as a whole. Among Capitol Hill homes, this home is valued 23.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 26.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Capitol Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 61.4% less than in Washington, and 76.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
Neighborhood for 914 C St Ne
- 916 C St NE Washington, DC$817K31.51,639
- 908 C St NE Washington, DC$762K32.51,306
- 918 C St NE Washington, DC$1.02M43.51,632
- 906 C St NE Washington, DC$731K31.51,312
- 920 C St NE Washington, DC$837K42.01,571
- 922 C St NE Washington, DC$854K32.51,525
- 308 10th St NE Washington, DC$944K33.51,790
- 305 9th St NE Washington, DC$937K43.01,520
- 904 C St NE Washington, DC$743K31.51,312
- 307 9th St NE Washington, DC$766K22.01,584
- 310 10th St NE Washington, DC$884K42.01,554
- 309 9th St NE Washington, DC$898K31.51,632
- 312 10th St NE Washington, DC$833K42.01,640
- 924 C St NE Washington, DC$912K43.01,601
- 311 9th St NE Washington, DC$955K33.51,840
- 314 10th St NE Washington, DC$908K43.51,592
- 902 C St NE Washington, DC$710K31.01,312
- 313 9th St NE Washington, DC$534K21.0770
- 300 10th St NE Washington, DC$984K44.52,054
- 316 10th St NE Washington, DC$830K42.51,730
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005