914 Lenton Ave, Baltimore, MD 212123 beds, 2 baths, 1,280 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,180 sqft
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $156,000
- Price/sqft: $122
- Finished basement, 300 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,280 sqft
- Lot depth: 109
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 5138A713
- Zillow Home ID: 36617121
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 914 Lenton Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Chinquapin Park-Belvedere market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 33.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.8% less than in Baltimore, and 134.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Chinquapin Park-Belvedere home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Chinquapin Park-Belvedere home values.
- 1 beds, 2 baths
1,590 sqft, 3,920 sqft lot, built in 1942
- 1 beds, 2 baths
- 916 Lenton Ave Baltimore, MD$120K--1.51,280
- 912 Lenton Ave Baltimore, MD$120K--1.51,320
- 918 Lenton Ave Baltimore, MD$95K--1.51,280
- 920 Lenton Ave Baltimore, MD$179K431,640
- 910 Lenton Ave Baltimore, MD$120K--1.51,320
- 922 Lenton Ave Baltimore, MD$149K--21,320
- 908 Lenton Ave Baltimore, MD$101K--1.51,280
- 906 Lenton Ave Baltimore, MD$124K31.51,280
- 1011 Marlau Dr Baltimore, MD$127K--1.51,200
- 1009 Marlau Dr Baltimore, MD$110K--1.51,200
- 1013 Marlau Dr Baltimore, MD$102K--1.51,200
- 924 Lenton Ave Baltimore, MD$153K--1.51,320
- 1007 Marlau Dr Baltimore, MD$103K--1.51,200
- 1015 Marlau Dr Baltimore, MD$96K--1.51,200
- 904 Lenton Ave Baltimore, MD$100K--1.51,280
- 1005 Marlau Dr Baltimore, MD$90K--1.51,240
- 1017 Marlau Dr Baltimore, MD$101K--21,200
- 1003 Marlau Dr Baltimore, MD$101K--1.51,200
- 917 Lenton Ave Baltimore, MD$88K--1.51,280
- 915 Lenton Ave Baltimore, MD$117K--1.51,320
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.