914 N College Ave, Indianapolis, IN 462024 beds, 4 baths, 3,798 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- 337 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $145
- MLS #: 21256206
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 864 sqft
- Security System
- Cooling System: Central, Living room
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,798 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 491101247081000101
- Zillow Home ID: 1102380
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 914 N College Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46202 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 37.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 76.2% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 10.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46202 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46202 home values.
- 918 N College Ave Indianapolis, IN$219K2--3,200
- 908 N College Ave Indianapolis, IN$218K312,150
- 922 N College Ave Indianapolis, IN$148K2--1,876
- 906 N College Ave Indianapolis, IN$177K1--1,532
- 902 N College Ave Indianapolis, IN$242K41.52,290
- 646 E 9th St Indianapolis, IN$162K221,604
- 644 E 9th St Indianapolis, IN$151K2--1,155
- 925 Broadway St Indianapolis, IN$235K312,036
- 915 Broadway St Indianapolis, IN$368K33.53,564
- 927 Broadway St Indianapolis, IN$289K311,911
- 635 E 10th St Indianapolis, IN$136K121,094
- 911 Broadway St Indianapolis, IN$215K1--2,580
- 909 Broadway St Indianapolis, IN$308KStudio--3,204
- 1002 N College Ave Indianapolis, IN$171K221,767
- 931 Broadway St Indianapolis, IN$224K4--1,916
- 919 Broadway St APT D Indianapolis, IN$132K21899
- 919 Broadway St APT E Indianapolis, IN$130K2--935
- 650 E 10th St Indianapolis, IN$275K231,772
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!