914 Vickie Dr, Cary, NC 275113 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $215,000
- Finished basement, 540 sqft
- Parking: 288 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 077313036486000
- Zillow Home ID: 6443572
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 914 Vickie Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27511 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 15% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 35% higher than in Cary, and 31.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27511 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cary.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27511 home values.
- 912 Vickie Dr Cary, NC$237K432,420
- 916 Vickie Dr Cary, NC$238K--2.52,048
- 910 Vickie Dr Cary, NC$191K--2.51,844
- 918 Vickie Dr Cary, NC$289K--3.53,482
- 709 Delmar Rd Cary, NC$225K--32,244
- 913 Vickie Dr Cary, NC$228K--2.51,877
- 911 Vickie Dr Cary, NC$219K--21,891
- 708 Newport Cir Cary, NC$213K--32,281
- 710 Newport Cir Cary, NC$211K----2,133
- 708 Delmar Rd Cary, NC$241K432,256
- 920 Vickie Dr Cary, NC$199K--21,546
- 908 Vickie Dr Cary, NC$245K--32,310
- 917 Vickie Dr Cary, NC$193K--2.51,644
- 1224 Collington Dr Cary, NC$116K--2.51,483
- 707 Delmar Rd Cary, NC$201K----1,925
- 1226 Collington Dr Cary, NC$109K--2.51,287
- 909 Vickie Dr Cary, NC$199K--21,594
- 1228 Collington Dr Cary, NC$127K32.51,569
- 706 Delmar Rd Cary, NC$248K--21,944
- 706 Newport Cir Cary, NC$238K--32,397
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.