- Lot: 5,605 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Views: 2,241 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $144,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $87
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 380 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Disclosures \ None, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Furnishings \ Unfurnished, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Door Opener, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Breakfast Bar, Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Window Treatment, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Last Status \ Incomplete, Lease Terms \ Annual, Location \ In County, Location \ Sidewalk, Mandatory Fees \ Carpet Cleaning Fee, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Pet Size \ Medium (36-60 Lbs.), Pool Type \ Gunite/Concrete, Pool Type \ Screen Enclosure, Pool \ Private, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Rental, Rent Includes \ Pool, Rental Rate Type \ Monthly, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Public Municipal Water, Utilities \ Sewer, Window Coverings \ Blinds - Vertical
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,658 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 262426241500010600
- Zillow Home ID: 53753542
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $147-178K.
Market guideZillow predicts 34714 home values will rise 7.5% next year, compared to a 5.9% rise for Citrus Ridge as a whole. Among 34714 homes, this home is valued 3.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Citrus Ridge, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Citrus Ridge, and 58.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34714 home values.
|918 Woodsong Way Clermont, FL||$159K||4||2||1,665|
|910 Woodsong Way Clermont, FL||$159K||4||2||1,665|
|906 Woodsong Way Clermont, FL||$159K||3||2||1,438|
|922 Woodsong Way Clermont, FL||$150K||3||2||1,608|
|16730 Woodberry Way Clermont, FL||$126K||3||2||1,233|
|926 Woodsong Way Clermont, FL||$154K||3||2||1,628|
|913 Woodsong Way Clermont, FL||$161K||3||2||1,630|
|905 Woodsong Way Clermont, FL||$151K||3||2||1,638|
|921 Woodsong Way Clermont, FL||$149K||3||2||1,608|
|930 Woodsong Way Clermont, FL||$147K||3||2||1,607|
|16724 Woodberry Way Clermont, FL||$146K||3||2||1,581|
|925 Woodsong Way Clermont, FL||$148K||3||2||1,608|
|16718 Woodberry Way Clermont, FL||$188K||3||2.5||2,014|
|934 Woodsong Way Clermont, FL||$145K||3||2||1,615|
|16719 Woodberry Way Clermont, FL||$165K||3||2||1,662|
|851 Woodsong Way Clermont, FL||$168K||4||2||1,980|
|929 Woodsong Way Clermont, FL||$153K||3||2||1,622|
|933 Woodsong Way Clermont, FL||$147K||3||2||1,622|
|10812 Rushwood Way Clermont, FL||$126K||2||2||1,238|
|16712 Woodberry Way Clermont, FL||$144K||3||2||1,574|
Nearby Schools in Citrus Ridge
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!