9144 Edenshire Cir, Orlando, FL 328364 beds, 3 baths, 2,123 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 4 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $41
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $233,000
- Price/sqft: $110
- MLS #: O5316349
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 490 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,123 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 052428050100650
- Zillow Home ID: 71070364
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9144 Edenshire Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32836 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 91.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 15.2% higher than in Orange, and 137.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32836 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32836 home values.
- 9150 Edenshire Cir Orlando, FL$254K42.53,064
- 9138 Edenshire Cir Orlando, FL$256K42.52,476
- 9156 Edenshire Cir Orlando, FL$309K43.52,820
- 9132 Edenshire Cir Orlando, FL$279K332,337
- 9126 Edenshire Cir Orlando, FL$275K432,824
- 9120 Edenshire Cir Orlando, FL$232K322,224
- 9133 Edenshire Cir Orlando, FL$250K432,124
- 9127 Edenshire Cir Orlando, FL$295K42.52,476
- 9114 Edenshire Cir Orlando, FL$297K432,317
- 9121 Edenshire Cir Orlando, FL$262K332,337
- 10232 Cinchwood Ln Orlando, FL$256K432,337
- 9108 Edenshire Cir Orlando, FL$269K432,824
- 10238 Cinchwood Ln Orlando, FL--------
- 10226 Cinchwood Ln Orlando, FL$224K421,845
- 9115 Edenshire Cir Orlando, FL$290K53.52,824
- 10220 Cinchwood Ln Orlando, FL$249K322,226
- 9109 Edenshire Cir Orlando, FL$263K332,337
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.