9147 195th St, Jamaica, NY 114236 beds, 5 baths, 2,337 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,265 sqft
- Built in 1960
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $415,000
- Price/sqft: $178
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,337 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 90
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 108230005
- Zillow Home ID: 32153501
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9147 195th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hollis, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 314.6% greater than in New York, and 1.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollis home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollis home values.
- 9151 195th St Jamaica, NY$454K----1,700
- 9145 195th St Jamaica, NY$435K----1,700
- 9143 195th St Jamaica, NY$526K----1,700
- 9153 195th St Jamaica, NY$732K----2,988
- 19511 Woodhull Ave Jamaica, NY$428K----1,700
- 9141 195th St Hollis, NY$567K631,700
- 19515 Woodhull Ave Jamaica, NY$533K----1,700
- 19519 Woodhull Ave Jamaica, NY$647K----3,262
- 195th St Jamaica, NY$732K----2,988
- Woodhull Ave Jamaica, NY$428K----1,700
- 9134 195th St Hollis, NY--------
- 19521 Woodhull Ave Jamaica, NY$667K----3,262
- 9129 195th St Jamaica, NY$483K----1,368
- 9147 195th St Hollis, NY$380K63--
- 19525 Woodhull Ave Jamaica, NY$764K943,262
- 19514 Woodhull Ave Jamaica, NY$533K841,856
- 9150 195th St APT 1C Hollis, NY--------
- 9150 195th St APT 5C Hollis, NY$384K21750
- 9150 195th St APT 6F Hollis, NY$316K11620
- 9150 195th St Hollis, NY$547K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.