9148 Duarte Rd, San Gabriel, CA 917753 beds, 2.75 baths, 1,711 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This charming rustic one story single family home is located in a fantastic area of North San Gabriel with great Temple City School District. Conveniently located only 2 minutes away from Arcadia, this gem is walking distance to all schools, close to restaurants, supermarkets, banks, stores and shopping malls.
This home features 3 bedrooms, 2.75 bathrooms, and 2-car detached garage. The living space is approximately 1,711 sq.ft...Double door entry leads into a cozy Living Room with fireplace, spacious Family Room, Kitchen features a stove top and
granite countertop, in-suite laundry, central air, separate dining area and much more....
Peaceful private backyard creates a perfect space for relaxing and entertaining your friends and family on a Sunday afternoon....
Don't miss out on this charming single family home....
- Lot: 7,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $723,000
- Price/sqft: $423
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: 1 space
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,711 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 5382003020
- Zillow Home ID: 20731080
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9148 Duarte Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 91775, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60% less than in San Gabriel, and 94.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 91775 home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Gabriel.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91775 home values.
- 9140 Duarte Rd San Gabriel, CA$840K321,682
- 6849 Oak Ave San Gabriel, CA$853K211,664
- 6843 Oak Ave San Gabriel, CA$704K31.51,472
- 6852 Oak Ave San Gabriel, CA$810K321,378
- 9407 Duarte Rd San Gabriel, CA$517K------
- 9134 Duarte Rd San Gabriel, CA$954K532,444
- 6846 Oak Ave San Gabriel, CA$800K431,746
- 6839 Oak Ave San Gabriel, CA$618K211,059
- 9153 Duarte Rd San Gabriel, CA$928K321,944
- 9161 Duarte Rd San Gabriel, CA$791K321,885
- 9128 Duarte Rd San Gabriel, CA$763K432,708
- 9163 Duarte Rd San Gabriel, CA$793K321,953
- 9408 E Duarte Rd Arcadia, CA$841K321,689
- 6842 Oak Ave San Gabriel, CA$846K422,120
- 1132 W Duarte Rd Arcadia, CA--321,200
- 6829 Oak Ave San Gabriel, CA$1.44M532,761
- 6832 Oak Ave San Gabriel, CA$689K421,481
- 9139 Duarte Rd San Gabriel, CA$848K522,387
- 9175 Leroy St San Gabriel, CA$1.07M532,936
Nearby Schools in San Gabriel
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292