- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9149 Petit Ave, Northridge, CA 913433 beds, 2 baths, 1,662 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 7,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2007 for $525,660
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,662 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 2687006017
- Zillow Home ID: 20149752
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9149 Petit Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 27.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.8% greater than in Los Angeles, and 9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Hills home values.
- 9155 Petit Ave Northridge, CA$479K321,738
- 9143 Petit Ave Northridge, CA$452K221,375
- 9161 Petit Ave Northridge, CA$454K421,627
- 16801 Calahan St Northridge, CA$496K321,826
- 9148 Whitaker Ave Northridge, CA$463K321,692
- 16809 Calahan St Northridge, CA$586K232,289
- 9154 Whitaker Ave Northridge, CA$458K321,675
- 9142 Whitaker Ave Northridge, CA$477K321,787
- 9201 Petit Ave Northridge, CA$534K331,988
- 9160 Whitaker Ave Northridge, CA$450K221,561
- 16817 Calahan St Northridge, CA$504K331,696
- 16757 Calahan St Northridge, CA$517K332,050
- 9150 Petit Ave Northridge, CA$511K321,942
- 9144 Petit Ave Northridge, CA$505K331,790
- 9200 Whitaker Ave Northridge, CA$538K332,084
- 9207 Petit Ave Northridge, CA$570K432,147
- 9156 Petit Ave Northridge, CA$503K321,723
- 9162 Petit Ave Northridge, CA$523K432,016
- 9206 Whitaker Ave Northridge, CA$491K321,739
- 16747 Calahan St Northridge, CA$505K321,870
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.