915 1/2 N Philadelphia St, Anaheim, CA 928052 beds, 1 bath, 700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
New carpets and paint
One car Detached Garage
Laundry Hookup on side patio
Private Side Yard and Patio Area
Wall heating and a/c unit
Centrally located - 91/5/57 freeways.
15 minutes or less drive to: Cal State Fullerton, Fullerton College, Chapman University, Disneyland, Angel Stadium,
- Lot: 5,450 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Cooling: Wall
- Last sold: Apr 1999 for $179,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Room count: 5
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 700 sqft
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 03506311
- Zillow Home ID: 25126196
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 915 1/2 N Philadelphia Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In The Colony, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.2% lower than in Anaheim, and 43.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help The Colony home values rise more quickly than other regions in Anaheim.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Colony home values.
Nearby Schools in Anaheim
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292