- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
915 4th St NE, Washington, DC 200021 bed, 1 bath, 1,056 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1890
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $825,000
- Price/sqft: $781
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,056 sqft
- Parcel #: 0807 0806
- Zillow Home ID: 415333
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 915 4th St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Near Northeast market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 24.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 446% higher than in Washington, and 413.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Near Northeast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Near Northeast home values.
- 917 4th St NE Washington, DC$673K21.51,212
- 913 4th St NE Washington, DC$617K2--1,030
- 919 4th St NE Washington, DC$436K311,056
- 911 4th St NE Washington, DC$411K211,030
- 921 4th St NE Washington, DC$544K211,546
- 909 4th St NE Washington, DC$409K111,030
- 923 4th St NE Washington, DC$562K321,262
- 925 4th St NE Washington, DC$461K221,260
- 927 4th St NE Washington, DC$639K21.51,320
- 412 I St NE Washington, DC$627K311,216
- 414 I St NE Washington, DC$642K32.51,596
- 912 5th St NE Washington, DC$617K32.51,088
- 914 5th St NE Washington, DC$457K311,160
- 916 5th St NE Washington, DC$574K32.51,148
- 918 5th St NE Washington, DC$543K31.51,173
- 405 K St NE Washington, DC$706K32.51,618
- 407 K St NE Washington, DC$717K42.51,660
- 403 K St NE Washington, DC$759K43.51,712
- 920 5th St NE Washington, DC$651K321,292
- 409 K St NE Washington, DC$619K42.51,396
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292