- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
915 Bates St, Saint Louis, MO 631113 beds, 1 bath, 1,632 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1893
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $64,000
- Price/sqft: $39
- Parking: Off street
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,632 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1892
- Lot width: 27
- Parcel #: 28480002400
- Zillow Home ID: 2955158
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 915 Bates Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Carondelet market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 68.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31.3% greater than in Saint Louis, and 350.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Carondelet home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Carondelet home values.
- 911 Bates St Saint Louis, MO$60K--1714
- 919 Bates St Saint Louis, MO$78K31.51,632
- 907 Bates St Saint Louis, MO$107K--43,168
- 921 Bates St Saint Louis, MO$45K--21,199
- 905 Bates St Saint Louis, MO$50K--11,311
- 925 Bates St Saint Louis, MO$85K--1.51,215
- 5530 Louisiana Ave Saint Louis, MO$52K--21,928
- 5530 Louisiana Ave Saint Louis, MO$142K421,928
- 5530 Louisiana Ave Saint Louis, MO$114K421,928
- 5527 Alaska Ave Saint Louis, MO$81K--21,512
- 5526 Louisiana Ave Saint Louis, MO$41K--1645
- 927 Bates St Saint Louis, MO$52K311,431
- 5524 Louisiana Ave Saint Louis, MO$42K--1645
- 5525 Alaska Ave Saint Louis, MO$66K--21,836
- 928 Bates St Saint Louis, MO$63K443,600
- 932 Bates St Saint Louis, MO$77KStudio--3,244
- 5522 Louisiana Ave Saint Louis, MO$53K--1885
- 924 Bates St Saint Louis, MO$84K422,392
- Bellerive Blvd Saint Louis, MO$117K--11,612
- 920 Bates St Saint Louis, MO$53K--22,228
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.