- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
915 Irving St, Denver, CO 802042 beds, 1 bath, 1,153 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 1984 for $25,900
- Finished basement, 292 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 352 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,153 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1927
- Parcel #: 0505321014000
- Zillow Home ID: 13335758
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 915 Irving Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Villa Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 37.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 133.3% greater than in Denver, and 129.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Villa Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Villa Park home values.
- 901 Irving St Denver, CO$165K21824
- 921 Irving St Denver, CO$141K21765
- 929 Irving St Denver, CO$109K21404
- 939 Irving St Denver, CO$184K21900
- 895 Irving St Denver, CO$155K31896
- 910 Julian St Denver, CO$138K21649
- 945 Irving St Denver, CO$96K11613
- 900 Julian St Denver, CO$106K211,104
- 3233 W 9th Ave Denver, CO$201K22866
- 920 Julian St Denver, CO$154K21854
- 930 Julian St Denver, CO$136K31653
- 881 Irving St Denver, CO$104K21770
- 920 Irving St Denver, CO$159K21793
- 940 Julian St Denver, CO$137K21635
- 890 Julian St Denver, CO$169K311,213
- 951 Irving St Denver, CO$130K21600
- 930 Irving St Denver, CO$197K311,004
- 3227 W 9th Ave Denver, CO$215K321,213
- 950 Julian St Denver, CO$190K321,078
- 890 Irving St Denver, CO$180K22747
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.