915 Old England Ave, Winter Park, FL 327895 beds, 6.5 baths, 6,973 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.65 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $2,225,000
- Price/sqft: $319
- Fenced Yard
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 624 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,973 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Parcel #: 062230531804001
- Zillow Home ID: 46068701
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 915 Old England Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32789, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.4% less than in Winter Park, and 74.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32789 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Winter Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32789 home values.
- 947 Old England Ave Winter Park, FL$689K32.52,839
- 907 Old England Ave Winter Park, FL$1.21M655,386
- 950 Lincoln Cir Winter Park, FL$806K333,398
- 914 Lincoln Cir # NOT Winter Park, FL$380K322,552
- 914 Lincoln Cir # F Winter Park, FL$380K322,552
- 914 Lincoln Cir Winter Park, FL$950K322,552
- 246 Palmer Ave Winter Park, FL$553K332,281
- 900 Old England Ave Winter Park, FL$845K32.53,234
- Confidential Winter Park, FL$744K52.52,785
- 200 Palmer Ave Winter Park, FL$1.31M44.53,996
- 902 Golfview Ter Winter Park, FL$745K43.53,191
- 892 Golfview Ter Winter Park, FL$702K232,601
- 310 Cherokee Ln Winter Park, FL$1.27M443,536
- 940 Old England Ave Winter Park, FL$1.23M445,189
- 868 Golfview Ter Winter Park, FL$814K443,589
- 921 Lincoln Cir Winter Park, FL$760K323,265
- 876 Old England Ave Winter Park, FL$803K53.53,649
- 847 Old England Ave Winter Park, FL$2.82M467,308
- 953 Lincoln Cir Winter Park, FL$1.01M2216,686
- 312 Palmer Ave Winter Park, FL$912K654,882
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.