915 W Boston Blvd, Detroit, MI 482024 beds, 4 baths, 4,066 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1919
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $170,000
- Price/sqft: $42
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 1364 sqft
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,066 sqft
- Lot depth: 167
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 04002750
- Zillow Home ID: 88494135
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 915 W Boston Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Detroit, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 143.6% greater than in Detroit Metro, and 521% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Detroit home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Detroit home values.
- Studio, 1 baths
1,774 sqft, 5,662 sqft lot, built in 1912
- Studio, 1 baths
- 929 W Boston Blvd Detroit, MI$136K4232,767
- 901 W Boston Blvd Detroit, MI$228K524,600
- 885 W Boston Blvd Detroit, MI$514K565,700
- 943 W Boston Blvd Detroit, MI$102K--1.5--
- 924 Chicago Blvd Detroit, MI$123K--3--
- 961 W Boston Blvd Detroit, MI$159K--332,767
- 936 Chicago Blvd Detroit, MI$52K--1--
- 912 Chicago Blvd Detroit, MI$133K--2.5--
- 873 W Boston Blvd Detroit, MI$169K--2.5--
- 948 Chicago Blvd Detroit, MI$124K--1--
- 900 Chicago Blvd Detroit, MI$90K--1--
- 960 Chicago Blvd Detroit, MI$76K------
- 892 W Boston Blvd Detroit, MI$189K--3--
- 888 Chicago Blvd Detroit, MI$108K--33,411
- 918 W Boston Blvd Detroit, MI$308K954,500
- 859 W Boston Blvd Detroit, MI$306K43.54,200
- 874 Chicago Blvd Detroit, MI$147K--1--
- 872 W Boston Blvd Detroit, MI$409K434,467
- 862 Chicago Blvd Detroit, MI$100K--2.5--
- 841 W Boston Blvd Detroit, MI$317K545,000
Nearby Schools in Detroit
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.