- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1943
- 18 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,085 all time views
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $150,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $86
- MLS #: T2749203
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 220 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Additional Rooms \ Florida Room, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior Features \ French Doors, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Floor Covering \ Bamboo, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Crawlspace, Front Exposure \ North, Garage Carport \ 1 Car Garage, Garage Features \ None, Green Energy Features \ Energy Star Dishwasher, Green Energy Features \ Energy Star Refrigerator, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ None, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Window Treatment, Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Last Change Type \ Active with Contract, Last Status \ Active, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ In City Limits, Location \ Street Paved, Master Bath Features \ Shower No Tub, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Property Description \ 1st Floor Multi-Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active with Contract, Utilities \ BB/HS Internet Avail, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Street Lights
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,741 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 93
- Parcel #: 1053830000
- Zillow Home ID: 45041231
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $112-206K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Wellswood home values will increase 6.5% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Tampa as a whole. Among Wellswood homes, this home is 34.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 7.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wellswood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 63.1% lower than in Tampa, and 17.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Wellswood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wellswood home values.
|913 W Candlewood Ave Tampa, FL||$154K||3||2.5||1,568|
|913 W Candlewood Ave Tampa, FL||$156K||3||3||1,568|
|913 W Candlewood Ave Tampa, FL||$151K||3||3||1,568|
|919 W Candlewood Ave Tampa, FL||$184K||4||2||1,718|
|911 W Candlewood Ave Tampa, FL||$147K||3||2||1,655|
|910 Clanton Ave Tampa, FL||$293K||5||1.5||3,040|
|914 Clanton Ave Tampa, FL||$153K||3||2||1,590|
|918 W Candlewood Ave Tampa, FL||$158K||3||2||1,413|
|921 W Candlewood Ave Tampa, FL||$94K||2||1||981|
|920 W Candlewood Ave Tampa, FL||$157K||3||2||1,628|
|916 W Candlewood Ave Tampa, FL||$129K||2||1||1,116|
|909 W Candlewood Ave Tampa, FL||$165K||3||2||1,828|
|916 Clanton Ave Tampa, FL||$100K||3||1||1,076|
|922 W Candlewood Ave Tampa, FL||$140K||3||2||1,339|
|914 W Candlewood Ave Tampa, FL||$136K||3||2||1,180|
|914 W Candlewood Ave Tampa, FL||$118K||3||2||1,180|
|906 Clanton Ave Tampa, FL||$162K||3||2||1,426|
|930 W Candlewood Ave Tampa, FL||$106K||2||1||1,168|
|912 W Candlewood Ave Tampa, FL||$109K||2||1||1,164|
|907 W Candlewood Ave Tampa, FL||$85K||2||1||894|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!