- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9156 112th St, Richmond Hill, NY 114184 beds, 1 bath, 2,240 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Nov 2000 for $200,000
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,240 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 093180016
- Zillow Home ID: 32119451
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9156 112th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Richmond Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 950% greater than in New York, and 68.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Richmond Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Richmond Hill home values.
- 9158 112th St Jamaica, NY$454K----1,088
- 9154 112th St Jamaica, NY$564K----1,441
- 9152 112th St Jamaica, NY$637K----1,438
- 9302 112th St Jamaica, NY$355K----1,512
- 9148 112th St Jamaica, NY$494K----1,840
- 9304 112th St Jamaica, NY$417K321,200
- 9144 112th St Jamaica, NY$403K----1,204
- 9157 111th St Richmond Hill, NY$457K----2,092
- 9155 111th St Jamaica, NY$506K----2,128
- 9159 111th St Jamaica, NY$580K----2,790
- 9142 112th St Jamaica, NY$394K----1,516
- 9308 112th St Jamaica, NY$512K741,200
- 9151 111th St Jamaica, NY$367K31.51,248
- 9163 111th St Jamaica, NY$588K623,400
- 9149 111th St Jamaica, NY$478K111,248
- 9165 111th St Jamaica, NY$497K----1,680
- 9147 111th St Jamaica, NY$369K31.51,168
- 11201 93rd Ave Richmond Hill, NY$421K----1,184
- 9310 112th St Jamaica, NY$376K----1,224
- 9140 112th St Jamaica, NY$372K----1,428
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.