916 14th Ave, Seattle, WA 981222 beds, 1 bath, 990 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Back yard: Recently landscaped with a new fence, it has two levels. The lower level has a deck, the Modern Shed, and a stone patio (great for grilling). The upper level is a grass lawn and a small garden that gets great sun.
- Lot: 3,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1904
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2003 for $300,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Softwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Unfinished basement
- Modern Shed, fully insulated with heat and electricity - really an extra room.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 990 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2254501480
- Zillow Home ID: 48789106
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 916 14th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Minor market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 30.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 34% greater than in Seattle, and exactly the same as the national average. This higher local number may prevent Minor home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Minor home values.
- -- beds, -- baths
-- sqft, -- sqft lot, built in --
- -- beds, -- baths
- 914 14th Ave Seattle, WA$499K321,870
- 918 14th Ave Seattle, WA$650K331,648
- 918 14th Ave UNIT A Seattle, WA$502K------
- 922 14th Ave Seattle, WA$326K11650
- 910 14th Ave Seattle, WA$765K43.252,900
- 908 14th Ave # B Seattle, WA$324K21.5830
- 908 14th Ave # A Seattle, WA$322K21.5830
- 924 14th Ave Seattle, WA$496K311,570
- 906 14th Ave Seattle, WA$583K51.52,210
- 1410 E Marion St Seattle, WA$359K21880
- 902 14th Ave Seattle, WA$523K51.52,340
- 1401 E Spring St Seattle, WA$381K111,130
- 1415 E Spring St Seattle, WA$501K411,550
- 1411 E Spring St Seattle, WA$574K62.752,650
- 1416 E Marion St APT 101 Seattle, WA$432K11550
- 1416 E Marion St APT 301 Seattle, WA$217K11550
- 1416 E Marion St APT 100 Seattle, WA$446K11600
- 915 15th Ave Seattle, WA$997K----3,336
- 911 15th Ave Seattle, WA$534K----2,376
- 923 15th Ave Seattle, WA$363K211,050
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!