- Lot: 0.57 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 109 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,222 all time views
- 37 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $22
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $46,750
- Last sale price/sqft: $15
- MLS #: 13094106
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 844 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Financing Proposed \ Cash, Architectural Style \ Traditional, Internet Exposure \ Members IDX Websites, Internet Exposure \ NTREIS Translator, Internet Exposure \ REALTOR.com, Internet Exposure \ TexasRealEstate.com, Lot Size Units \ Acres, Construction Materials \ Brick, Utilities \ City Sewer, Utilities \ City Water, Fencing \ Wood, Energy Saving Features \ Programmable Thermostat, Exterior Features \ Gutters, Interior Features \ Decorative Lighting, County Or Parish \ Tarrant, Other Equipment \ Cooktop - Gas, Other Equipment \ Water Line to Refrigerator, Heating \ Central Air-Elec, Association Type \ Mandatory, Interior Features \ Window Coverings, Utilities \ Sidewalk, Internet Exposure \ Syndicate Listing, Lot Features \ Lrg. Backyard Grass, Lot Features \ Cul De Sac, Security Features \ Smoke Detector, Security Features \ Burglar, Other Equipment \ Disposal, Other Equipment \ Oven-Electric, Parking Features \ Garage, Lot Features \ Heavily Treed, Security Features \ Owned, Structural Style \ Single Detached, Utilities \ Concrete, Utilities \ Curbs, Utilities \ Underground Utilities, Construction Materials \ Rock\Stone, Interior Features \ Bay Windows, Interior Features \ Sound System Wiring, Exterior Features \ Balcony, Security Features \ Carbon Monoxide Detector, Energy Saving Features \ 13-15 SEER AC, Energy Saving Features \ Radiant Barrier, Lot Size \ .5 Acre to .99 Acre, Internet Exposure \ Realtors Property Resource, Foundation Details \ Slab, Possession \ Negotiable, Financing Proposed \ Conventional, Financing Proposed \ FHA, Financing Proposed \ VA, Association Fee Includes \ Other, Lot Features \ Landscaped, Parking Features \ Covered, Parking Features \ Oversized, Parking Features \ Porte-Cochere, Transaction Type \ For Sale, Association Fee \ 264, Internet Exposure \ Zillow
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,212 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 07521790
- Zillow Home ID: 66637379
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $226K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 76028 home values will increase 4.1% next year, compared to a 4.2% rise for Burleson as a whole. Among 76028 homes, this home is 214.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 75% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 76028, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3% less than in Burleson, and 79% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 76028 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Burleson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 76028 home values.
|315 SW Brushy Mound Rd Burleson, TX||$321K||3||2||3,409|
|323 SW Brushy Mound Rd Burleson, TX||$336K||4||3||3,678|
|912 Bridle Path Burleson, TX||$284K||--||--||3,042|
|917 Bridle Path Burleson, TX||$350K||5||6.5||3,727|
|1035 Wilware St Burleson, TX||$148K||3||2||2,719|
|913 Bridle Path Burleson, TX||$268K||--||--||2,826|
|295 SW Brushy Mound Rd Burleson, TX||$506K||4||3||5,026|
|908 Bridle Path Burleson, TX||$305K||--||--||3,158|
|928 Kingswood Dr Burleson, TX||$232K||--||--||2,402|
|932 Kingswood Dr Burleson, TX||$293K||--||--||3,426|
|909 Bridle Path Burleson, TX||$288K||4||3||3,043|
|397 Lincoln Oaks Dr Burleson, TX||$254K||--||--||2,788|
|1045 Wilware St Burleson, TX||--||--||--||--|
|924 Kingswood Dr Burleson, TX||$248K||--||--||2,636|
|323 SW Brushy Mound Rd Burleson, TX||$331K||4||3.5||3,900|
|279 SW Brushy Mound Rd Burleson, TX||$496K||4||3||4,966|
|920 Kingswood Dr Burleson, TX||$276K||--||--||3,283|
|904 Bridle Path Burleson, TX||$312K||3||3||3,073|
|400 Shenandoah Dr Burleson, TX||$260K||--||--||2,867|
|316 SW Brushy Mound Rd Burleson, TX||$338K||4||3||3,181|
Nearby Schools in Burleson
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!