- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
916 Cass Ave, Woonsocket, RI 028956 beds, 3 baths, 3,192 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $90,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, Off street, 3 spaces
- Wet Bar
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,192 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:48F L:46 U:11
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 65861336
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 916 Cass Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02895, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.7% higher than in Woonsocket, and 55.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02895 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Woonsocket.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02895 home values.
- 942 Cass Ave APT 2 Woonsocket, RI$173K11--
- 22 Rodman St Woonsocket, RI$122K31900
- 930 Cass Ave Woonsocket, RI$173KStudio--2,324
- 36 Lexington St Woonsocket, RI$176K321,080
- 49 Lexington St Woonsocket, RI$157K421,776
- 33 Rodman St Woonsocket, RI$129K52.51,404
- 52 Lexington St Woonsocket, RI$164K221,067
- 25 Rodman St Woonsocket, RI$124K421,780
- 30 Rodman St Woonsocket, RI$141K22.51,260
- 919 Cass Ave Woonsocket, RI$147K531,433
- 942 Cass Ave APT 2 Woonsocket, RI$163K11--
- 45 Rodman St Woonsocket, RI$142K31.51,326
- 44 Rodman St Woonsocket, RI$139K311,431
- 945 Cass Ave Woonsocket, RI$123K211,246
- 54 Rodman St Woonsocket, RI$133KStudio21,704
- 55 Rodman St Woonsocket, RI$103K21756
- 872 Cass Ave Woonsocket, RI$178K312,160
- 64 Rodman St Woonsocket, RI$143K422,240
- 23 Arlington St Woonsocket, RI$177K421,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.