- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- 59 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,960 all time views
- 28 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $42
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $282,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $135
- MLS #: O5344187
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 500 sqft
- View: Water
- Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Architectural Style \ Florida, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Exterior Features \ French Doors, Exterior Features \ Fruit Trees, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Exterior Features \ Utility Shed, Fireplace Description \ Family Room, Fireplace Description \ Gas Fireplace, Floor Covering \ Bamboo, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Marble, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Quarterly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Last Status \ Incomplete, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ In County, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ Street Paved, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ Gunite/Concrete, Pool Type \ Heated Pool, Pool Type \ Heated Spa, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Pool Sweep, Pool Type \ Screen Enclosure, Pool Type \ Solar Heated Pool, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Tile, Special Listing Type \ Exclusion, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active, Utilities \ BB/HS Internet Avail, Utilities \ County Water, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Street Lights, Water View \ Pond
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,088 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 22213051000000060
- Zillow Home ID: 47691122
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $216-290K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32707 home values will increase 9% next year, compared to a 9.2% increase for Casselberry as a whole. Among 32707 homes, this home is 102% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 50.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32707, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.1% less than in Casselberry, and 5.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32707 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Casselberry.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32707 home values.
|920 Copperfield Ter Casselberry, FL||$269K||--||3.5||2,227|
|912 Copperfield Ter Casselberry, FL||$264K||4||2.5||2,101|
|1615 Gatsby Ct Casselberry, FL||$269K||--||3.5||2,276|
|1619 Gatsby Ct Casselberry, FL||$254K||--||2.5||2,022|
|1611 Gatsby Ct Casselberry, FL||$259K||--||3.5||2,107|
|908 Copperfield Ter Casselberry, FL||$258K||--||2.5||2,022|
|921 Copperfield Ter Casselberry, FL||$273K||--||3.5||2,430|
|1607 Gatsby Ct Casselberry, FL||$246K||--||3.5||1,959|
|924 Copperfield Ter Casselberry, FL||$247K||--||--||--|
|900 Copperfield Ter Casselberry, FL||$263K||--||2.5||2,188|
|924 Copperfield Ter Casselberry, FL||$254K||4||2||2,052|
|1616 Gatsby Ct Casselberry, FL||$256K||--||2.5||2,238|
|926 Copperfield Ter Casselberry, FL||$270K||--||2.5||2,341|
|1612 Gatsby Ct Casselberry, FL||$218K||--||2.5||1,718|
|1620 Gatsby Ct Casselberry, FL||$246K||--||2.5||2,022|
|1603 Gatsby Ct Casselberry, FL||$238K||--||2.5||1,953|
|925 Copperfield Ter Casselberry, FL||$226K||--||2.5||1,778|
|892 Copperfield Ter Casselberry, FL||$254K||--||2.5||2,022|
|1608 Gatsby Ct Casselberry, FL||$248K||--||2.5||2,022|
|909 Copperfield Ter Casselberry, FL||$257K||--||2.5||2,092|
Nearby Schools in Casselberry
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!