916 Drummond Dr, Nashville, TN 372112 beds, 1 bath, 900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 1989 for $33,900
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: None, 600 sqft
- WD Hookup
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Lot depth: 200
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 11916007100
- Zillow Home ID: 41151129
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 916 Drummond Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 37211, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33% lower than in Nashville, and 19.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 37211 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37211 home values.
- 918 Drummond Dr Nashville, TN$132K421,779
- 914 Drummond Dr Nashville, TN$136K311,512
- 920 Drummond Dr Nashville, TN$96K211,080
- 912 Drummond Dr Nashville, TN$119K321,272
- 913 Drummond Dr Nashville, TN$128K211,136
- 915 Drummond Dr Nashville, TN$199K321,678
- 910 Drummond Dr Nashville, TN$114K311,039
- 922 Drummond Dr Nashville, TN$148K331,696
- 911 Drummond Dr Nashville, TN$107K21912
- 917 Drummond Dr Nashville, TN$94K21984
- 908 Drummond Dr Nashville, TN$128K221,602
- 924 Drummond Dr Nashville, TN$114K211,062
- 919 Drummond Dr Nashville, TN$107K21850
- 909 Drummond Dr Nashville, TN$153K211,735
- 734 Wildview Dr Nashville, TN$86K211,000
- 736 Wildview Dr Nashville, TN$91K211,000
- 732 Wildview Dr Nashville, TN$85K211,022
- 906 Drummond Dr Nashville, TN$136K211,108
- 738 Wildview Dr Nashville, TN$89K211,104
- 921 Drummond Dr Nashville, TN$173K321,683
Nearby Schools in Nashville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!