- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
916 Essex St UNIT 916, Lawrence, MA 018412 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1987
- Last sold: Oct 2004 for $158,000
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0207 B:0001 L:0003
- Zillow Home ID: 59242256
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 916 Essex Street UNIT 916
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01841 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 36.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40.8% higher than in Lawrence, and 106% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01841 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lawrence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01841 home values.
- 914 Essex St UNIT 914 Lawrence, MA$116K21.51,000
- 918 Essex St UNIT 918 Lawrence, MA$116K21.51,000
- 912 Essex St UNIT 912 Lawrence, MA$118K31.51,000
- 920 Essex St UNIT 920 Lawrence, MA$118K21.5908
- 915-917 Essex St Lawrence, MA$294K934,608
- 919-921 Essex St Lawrence, MA$288K934,776
- 922 Essex St UNIT 922 Lawrence, MA$116K21.51,016
- 924 Essex St UNIT 924 Lawrence, MA$116K21.51,016
- 926 Essex St UNIT 926 Lawrence, MA$116K21.51,016
- 906 Essex St Lawrence, MA$192K421,950
- 903-905 Essex St Lawrence, MA$213K934,608
- 932-934 Essex St Lawrence, MA$256K622,693
- 931-933 Essex St Lawrence, MA$279K73.52,856
- 938-940 Essex St Lawrence, MA$300K934,356
- 10 Essex Ave Lawrence, MA$228K------
- 899-901 Essex St Lawrence, MA$301K934,608
- 892 Essex St Lawrence, MA$273K822,756
- 896 Essex St Lawrence, MA$162K411,401
- 17-19 Blakemore Ct Lawrence, MA$273K432,310
- 28 Blakemore Ct Lawrence, MA$274K532,834
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.