916 NE 7th Ter, Gainesville, FL 326012 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- 129 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Evaporative
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 1990 for $41,000
- Price/sqft: $140
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 10410000000
- Zillow Home ID: 42731974
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 916 Ne 7th Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32601 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 44.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.9% greater than in Gainesville, and 4.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32601 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Gainesville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32601 home values.
- 713 NE 10th Ave Gainesville, FL$98K31854
- 722 NE 9th Ave Gainesville, FL$105K21988
- 725 NE 10th Ave Gainesville, FL$80K21.51,113
- 707 NE 10th Ave Gainesville, FL$88K21714
- 710 NE 9th Ave Gainesville, FL$112K211,004
- 730 NE 9th Ave Gainesville, FL$147K222,000
- 716 NE 10th Ave Gainesville, FL$93K411,210
- 703 NE 10th Ave Gainesville, FL$118K21936
- 735 NE 10th Ave Gainesville, FL$91K32863
- 702 NE 9th Ave Gainesville, FL$100K21858
- 730 NE 10th Ave Gainesville, FL$183K743,300
- 704 NE 10th Ave Gainesville, FL$225K321,966
- 740 NE 9th Ave Gainesville, FL$166K321,562
- 745 NE 10th Ave Gainesville, FL$92K31929
- 719 NE 10th Pl Gainesville, FL$95K21900
- 740 NE 10th Ave Gainesville, FL$64K21672
- 639 NE 10th Ave Gainesville, FL$104K21899
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.