916 Oxford Way, Beverly Hills, CA 902107 beds, 8 baths, 5,484 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.9 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $8,300,000
- Price/sqft: $1,513
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Private location north of Sunset, north/south tennis court, swimmer's pool, lush landscaping.
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 16
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,484 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Lot depth: 270
- Lot width: 145
- Parcel #: 4344014003
- Zillow Home ID: 20521153
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 916 Oxford Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 90210 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 16.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 42.9% less than in Beverly Hills, and 82.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 90210 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Beverly Hills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90210 home values.
- 912 Oxford Way Beverly Hills, CA$8.41M564,534
- 908 Glen Way Beverly Hills, CA$6.08M553,924
- 1510 Lexington Rd Beverly Hills, CA$14.6M1086,690
- 904 Glen Way Beverly Hills, CA$10.3M81210,706
- 917 Oxford Way Beverly Hills, CA$6.19M566,629
- 1506 Lexington Rd Beverly Hills, CA$24.4M122116,733
- 915 Oxford Way Beverly Hills, CA$6.88M687,161
- 910 Oxford Way Beverly Hills, CA$17.1M8812,432
- 1600 Lexington Rd Beverly Hills, CA$9.71M679,876
- 1545 Lexington Rd Beverly Hills, CA$7.22M485,777
- 911 Oxford Way Beverly Hills, CA$8.17M568,552
- 914 Hartford Way Beverly Hills, CA$13.5M48.57,862
- 1521 Lexington Rd Beverly Hills, CA$6.59M565,374
- 1025 N Crescent Dr Beverly Hills, CA$7.03M585,619
- 908 Hartford Way Beverly Hills, CA$10.6M569,142
- 1620 Lexington Rd Beverly Hills, CA$5.28M454,166
- 916 Hartford Way Beverly Hills, CA$5.55M354,918
- 917 N Crescent Dr Beverly Hills, CA$14.6M81215,000
- 904 Hartford Way Beverly Hills, CA$10M65.59,781
- 919 N Crescent Dr Beverly Hills, CA$7.49M456,817
Nearby Schools in Beverly Hills
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!