- Lot: 9,861 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- 52 days on Zillow
- Views: 787 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $200
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 1997 for $138,000
- Price/sqft: $104
- MLS #: O5353275
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 528 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Block, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ In County, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Special Listing Type \ Variable Commission, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Property Description \ One Story, Utilities \ Septic, Interior Features \ Cathedral\Vaulted Ceiling, Floor Covering \ Laminate, Exterior Construction \ Brick, Utilities \ Public Municipal Water, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Exterior Features \ Gutters \ Downspouts, Exterior Features \ Oak Trees, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Showing Time \ Set Appointment, Interior Features \ Skylights, Last Status \ Incomplete
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,260 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Parcel #: 212228766900650
- Zillow Home ID: 46166355
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $160-243K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32818 home values will rise 7.4% next year, compared to a 8.1% rise for Orange as a whole. Among 32818 homes, this home is 99.8% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 49.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32818, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 314.6% greater than in Orange, and 871.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32818 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32818 home values.
|9169 Pristine Cir Orlando, FL||$191K||4||2||2,137|
|9161 Pristine Cir Orlando, FL||$202K||4||2||2,131|
|9111 Pristine Cir Orlando, FL||$202K||4||2||2,214|
|9107 Pristine Cir Orlando, FL||$193K||4||2||2,008|
|9115 Pristine Cir Orlando, FL||$192K||3||2||2,059|
|9166 Pristine Cir Orlando, FL||$189K||3||2||1,984|
|9170 Pristine Cir Orlando, FL||$175K||3||2||1,779|
|9157 Pristine Cir Orlando, FL||$189K||3||2||1,823|
|9173 Pristine Cir Orlando, FL||$209K||3||2||1,928|
|9162 Pristine Cir Orlando, FL||$191K||3||2||1,810|
|9119 Pristine Cir Orlando, FL||$182K||3||2||1,988|
|9103 Pristine Cir Orlando, FL||$164K||3||2||1,688|
|9174 Pristine Cir Orlando, FL||$185K||3||2||2,062|
|9158 Pristine Cir Orlando, FL||$189K||3||2||1,898|
|9110 Pristine Cir Orlando, FL||$200K||4||2||2,125|
|9153 Pristine Cir Orlando, FL||$189K||3||2||1,899|
|9106 Pristine Cir Orlando, FL||$171K||3||2||1,934|
|9114 Pristine Cir Orlando, FL||$167K||3||2||1,832|
|9123 Pristine Cir Orlando, FL||$217K||4||2||1,957|
|9178 Pristine Cir Orlando, FL||$189K||3||2||2,066|
Nearby Schools in Orange
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!