917 E Seattle St, Kent, WA 980305 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,510 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $292,000
- Price/sqft: $116
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Slate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 430 sqft
- Partial basement, 1200 sqft
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,510 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5539300010
- Zillow Home ID: 48967535
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 917 E Seattle Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98030 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 92% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19.9% greater than in Kent, and 188.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98030 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kent.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98030 home values.
- 4 beds, 2 baths
1,940 sqft, 9,147 sqft lot, built in 1968
- 4 beds, 2 baths
- 909 E Seattle St Kent, WA$294K42.752,610
- 927 E Seattle St Kent, WA$206K31960
- 920 E Seattle St Kent, WA$337K522,590
- 526 Alexander Ave Kent, WA$259K31.751,460
- 912 E Seattle St Kent, WA$252K421,310
- 903 E Seattle St Kent, WA$258K311,300
- 928 E Seattle St Kent, WA$256K42.251,730
- 602 Alexander Ave Kent, WA$317K421,968
- 918 E Guiberson St Kent, WA$246K321,430
- 908 E Guiberson St Kent, WA$246K31.51,310
- 908 E Guiberson St Kent, WA$254K31.51,310
- 1008 E Guiberson St Kent, WA$554K53.255,380
- 915 E Chicago St Kent, WA$321K322,140
- 921 E Chicago St Kent, WA$337K322,070
- 1005 E Seattle St Kent, WA$242K31.51,400
- 1002 E Seattle St Kent, WA$318K442,458
- 905 E Chicago St Kent, WA$258K221,650
- 535 Alexander Ave Kent, WA$197K421,540
- 1001 E Chicago St Kent, WA$318K422,000
- 525 Alexander Ave Kent, WA$265K321,490
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!