917 Fremont Ave, Winter Park, FL 327894 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Quick access to I-4, but very serene neighborhood with mature trees, people walking their kids in strollers, well-kept yards, and a positive feel.
- Lot: 8,281 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $109,800
- Price/sqft: $73
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Off street
- Recently renovated; new kitchen, new paint throughout, many new fixtures, etc.
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 022229006405110
- Zillow Home ID: 46038989
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 917 Fremont Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32789 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 31.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 59.1% less than in Winter Park, and 39% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 32789 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Winter Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32789 home values.
- 925 Fremont Ave Winter Park, FL$165K321,338
- 926 Early Ave Winter Park, FL$121K21.51,215
- 2326 Atomic Ct Winter Park, FL$141K221,125
- 2338 Albert Lee Pkwy Winter Park, FL$170K421,933
- 918 Fremont Ave Winter Park, FL$152K321,549
- 2318 Atomic Ct Winter Park, FL$142K321,276
- 2330 Albert Lee Pkwy Winter Park, FL$141K321,315
- 926 Fremont Ave Winter Park, FL$131K31.51,257
- 2425 Lee Rd Winter Park, FL$223K------
- 940 Fremont Ave Winter Park, FL$170K321,648
- 933 Early Ave Winter Park, FL$139K31.51,445
- 942 Fremont Ave Winter Park, FL$164K321,716
- 2310 Atomic Ct Winter Park, FL$133K31.51,207
- Dupont Ave Winter Park, FL$151K31.51,428
- 917 Gloriosa Ave Winter Park, FL$130K321,175
- 941 Early Ave Winter Park, FL$129K311,257
- 925 Gloriosa Ave Winter Park, FL$139K321,327
- 939 Gloriosa Ave Winter Park, FL$152K221,519
- 272 Blossom Ln Winter Park, FL$162K321,630
- 949 Early Ave Winter Park, FL$135K221,352
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.