- Lot: 435 sqft
- Built in 2007
- Views: 3,072 all time views
- HOA Fee: $225
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2015 for $656,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $505
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 477 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Maintenance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Maintenance - Exterior, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ or Tennis, Association Fees Include \ Pools, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Association Fees Include \ Spa, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Dining "L", Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Family Room \ No Family Room, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Heating \ Central Forced Air - Gas, Kitchen \ Cooktop - Gas, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Laundry \ Hookup - Washer/Dryer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Community Facility, Pool \ Fenced, Roof \ Tile, Security Features \ Controlled/Secured Access, Sewer Septic \ Sewer - Public, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Townhouse, Utilities \ Public Utilities, View \ Park, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 08665051
- Zillow Home ID: 82953953
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $609-738K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95035 home values will rise 7.3% next year, compared to a 7.3% rise for Milpitas as a whole. Among 95035 homes, this home is valued 16.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 14.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95035, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Milpitas, and 59% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95035 home values.
|897 Luz Del Sol Loop Milpitas, CA||$702K||3||2.5||1,810|
|937 Luz Del Sol Loop Milpitas, CA||$609K||2||2||1,371|
|877 Luz Del Sol Loop Milpitas, CA||$687K||3||2.5||1,738|
|951 Luz Del Sol Loop Milpitas, CA||$594K||2||2||1,371|
|932 Luz Del Sol Loop Milpitas, CA||$597K||2||2||1,371|
|946 Luz Del Sol Loop Milpitas, CA||$601K||2||2||1,371|
|857 Luz Del Sol Loop Milpitas, CA||$666K||3||3||1,817|
|965 Luz Del Sol Loop Milpitas, CA||$577K||2||2||1,300|
|896 Luz Del Sol Loop Milpitas, CA||$685K||3||2.5||1,810|
|878 Luz Del Sol Loop Milpitas, CA||$703K||3||2.5||1,738|
|960 Luz Del Sol Loop Milpitas, CA||$576K||2||2||1,300|
|860 Luz Del Sol Loop Milpitas, CA||$736K||3||2.5||1,817|
|979 Luz Del Sol Loop Milpitas, CA||$726K||3||2.5||1,810|
|837 Luz Del Sol Loop Milpitas, CA||$660K||3||3||1,810|
|914 Luz Del Sol Loop Milpitas, CA||$589K||2||2||1,300|
|993 Luz Del Sol Loop Milpitas, CA||$694K||3||2.5||1,738|
|844 Luz Del Sol Loop Milpitas, CA||$701K||3||2.5||1,738|
|1035 Luz Del Sol Loop Milpitas, CA||$589K||2||2||1,300|
|1049 Luz Del Sol Loop Milpitas, CA||$595K||2||2||1,371|
|1007 Luz Del Sol Loop Milpitas, CA||$722K||3||2.5||1,817|
Nearby Schools in Milpitas
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!